||350mm seatpost - diamond knurled Ø 25.4mm - steel
||aluminium quick release (25.4mm)
||flatcrownfork with two-piece dropout - powdercoated
||chromed square taper hub (36 holes)
||silver aluminium rim (36 holes)
||Qu-Ax Black - Standard
||Starter - Beginner Freestyle
||plastic pedals with big surface
||127 mm steel cranks - cotterless
An excellent quality 24" trainer from German Unicycle makers Qu-Ax. All Luxus unicycles come with a second shorter 200mm seatpost which allows younger riders maximum growth range without the need to cut the saddle stem and buy another later. The combination of 127mm Cranks and a 24" wheel make this model ideal for starting longer distance street riding. The flat crown forks also make foot braking possible as well as entry-level freestyle riding. Some assembly is required with the Luxus range.
* flat crown fork with two-piece drop-out, powder-coated
* silver aluminium rim, 36 holes
* chromed square taper hub, 36 holes
* 127 mm steel cranks
* Plastic pedals with big surface
* aluminium quick release
* 350mm seat-post, diamond knurled (prevents twisting) Ø 25,4mm, steel
* a second 200mm seat-post for small beginners
* well cushioned saddle with robust base-plate and solid handle
With the shorter stem fitted the Qu-ax 24" Luxus Trainer will fit a minimum inside leg of 68cm.
(N.B crotch to floor - not trouser size).